Powered by Blogger.

Pages

How much would a month long trip to NYC cost?

Q: So me and one of my best friends have always wanted to go to New York City and just experience the city. My friend is strongly considering moving there, and I have been thinking about it. We want to go for about a month, but we know it's very expensive. We are thinking about shortening the trip because of the cost. We are definitely driving and we live in south Texas. How much would a hotel, traveling, spending money, and eating out cost? Thanks!

A-1: I took a school trip to ny and dc and I had to pay almost 2000$(which counts as plane ticket from california, food, tour guides, tickets to places ect) to go for 5 days. But we got really nice hotels and food at fancy restraunts. And it also payed for a Broadway show and other places we went to. I had the time of my life! But it really depends on what you plan on spending your money on and where your going to stay. So your going to need a lot less depending on what you plan on spending it on. But I hope you do go New York its an amazing place!

Followers

will be updated ...