Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Hotels Near Broadway in NYC?

Q: Me and a friend are planning our New Year's/Christmas trip to NYC this year and wanted to start checking out hotels and prices now to get ahead of things. I'm taking her to a musical on Broadway and then are going to Times Square to watch the ball drop. I've been searching, but I can't find any hotels around that area that have gotten high or even decent reviews on the sites, though I'll admit I'm terrible at using the booking sites. I'm just looking for something nice, a little fancy maybe, between 270 and 400 a night and is near or close to the Broadway area. Anybody have any suggestions?

A-1: You will NOT find a hotel on,near, or close to broadway during the winter holiday season for under $400. That is like saying Lamar Odom is better than Michael Jordan. It won't happen, so I advise you to stay somewhere in Jersey, Brooklyn, or Queens, and just commute into the city by train. It will be your best option because you will save money, and the hassle of all the traffic that will be on and near Broadway during the holiday season. A commute from Brooklyn into the city on the train will be 30 minutes at the MOST. It would just be better to stay there or somewhere far from Broadway and commute. NYC has some of the best and most transportation methods you could ever think of. My word of advice would be to use them. Saves money and headaches.

A-2: As you are planning to visit NY around Christmas, my advice is to use one of the websites that offer hotel accommodation because of the price you will get. Personally I usually use one of them that is a book now and pay on arrival system. I prefer to use it because I just have to make the booking in advance so that I can secure the room and pay for it as soon as I arrive in the hotel! This is quite convenient as for me because meanwhile I can make any changes in the booking!
So I am going to give you the link with hotels in NY so that you can check and make your decision! I am pretty sure that here you will find what you are looking for and what's more the prices will meet your budget!

Followers

will be updated ...